Sunday, June 17, 2012

All Contestant's Briefing

Here is a quick video of our all racer's briefing this morning.  It started @ 10am and went in until after noon.   The lady speaking in the front of the room is Marilyn Wilson who is the president of the ARC.  Marilyn is conducting role call.  She would say our names and team number and there were a variety of responses that were quite funny.  As I pan the video to my right you will see my baby birds....Tracy Lovness and Sandi Randall (Team 41).  Then when I turn the video behind me you will see our friends Alison Chalker and Linda Evans (Team 5).  




We attempted to hang out at the pool but didn't make it 45 minutes.  I now know what a cake feels like when you bake it.  We are getting ready for our start banquet this evening.  Time is flying!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment