Friday, June 15, 2012

Cleaning the Airplane.....

When we got into Lake Havasu on Thursday afternoon it was too hot and too windy to spend time cleaning the plane so we got out to the airport early this morning (7am) and spent 1-1/2 to 2 hrs working on her.  The wind was still gusting and as you can see I was having a very bad hair day.

Yes Tom I crawled under your airplane and cleaned and wax her.  I was glad we bought sun visors @ Wal Mart.  They worked as a good blanket so I wasn't laying in any oil that was left behind from a previous airplane. 



Not too bad with using a quick wax and Tom's famous sock method.  Sorry Tom we had to throw out two socks that were used this morning. 



See she shines....





1 comment:

  1. Good job! The hair is shorter than I remember. Now you really are looking like me! Haha!

    ReplyDelete